- Wellcome Penthouse’s Pet of the Year issue!
- The stunning women who we work with, their undeniable energy and creative eﬀorts, are what make Penthouse…Penthouse. Yes, without their impressive presence between our pages, we would be just another men’s title like GQ. (No oﬀense to Gentleman’s Quarterly, but it’s just not how we roll.) That’s what makes this issue—our annual celebration of all things Penthouse Pets— such an exciting one.
- While we cherish all Pets equally, there can only be one reigning Pet of the Year.
- Traditionally—and to this day—the POTY has more than just good looks. She’s a personal ambassador for the brand and a bridge between the pages of the magazine and its fans. It was always important that the winner was well-spoken, outgoing and an embodiment of the core Penthouse values.
- Given the requirements of personality mixed with style, beauty and purpose, it should come as no surprise we’ve had several notable winners over the years. Anneka Di Lorenzo, POTY in 1975, went on to star as Messalina in Bob Guccione’s epic magnum opus, 1979’s Caligula. The inimitable Sheila Kennedy, POTY 1983, appeared on more Penthouse covers than any other girl in our history.
Download Penthouse USA – Winter 2020